The term hostStrong (www.hoststrong.us) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 11 South 12th Street, Richmond, VA 23219.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of [state] as well as those of the United States of America.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, and billing information when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your order request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific service request.
We do not use any cookie or tracking technology to gather additional information beyond what you provide.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes. It is for your protection only.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings. Rest assured, your information is safe with hostStrong.
Privacy Contact Information
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (804) 315-9609
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted with the last updated date clearly posted at the top of this page.